Because STRATEGY is everything, a Promotional Marketing Strategy Session is the first step working with us; whether you have made up your mind to hire us or simply want Professional Advice and the intellectual properties of our Executive Team about your Vision/Project/Goals.
We've got amazing stories and testimonies we can tell you... even better, we can SHOW you what we're talking about.
SUCCESS STORY #1: #CozysWhiteParty
1. Helped Client take her original request to maximize her Speaking engagement into hosting her own private event the same day maximizing her opportunities.
2. Advised Client to make the event a VIP Invite-Only list; Congresswoman Maxine Waters was also invited and attended.
3. Helped client identify, propose & close Event Venue + Sponsors
4. Created & conceptualized the "Cozette M. White Party" theme.
5. Designed all Signage: Step & Repeat, Sponsor Sign + Honoree table signs
6. Script Writing + Produced/Edited Pre Event Promotional Videos
7. The event was covered and aired on a major local news channel in Southern California KTLA 5
STRATEGY SESSIONS COVER 3 POWERFUL AREAS:
1. To gain an even greater understanding + clarity on your Mission and Goals for the year.
2. To discuss your current marketing strategy (or marketing madness), and create/develop a plan to position your Brand to reach your goals over the next 90 days.
3. To get money-making ideas on how to best market & promote your Brand/Product/Service/Event.
SUCCESS STORY #2: #ThriveX360
1. Helped Client propose + close Keynote Speaker
2. Helped Client identify + propose Official Event Sponsor
3. Script Writing + Produced/Edited Pre Event Promotional Videos to increase
awareness + ticket sales
4. Designed + Produced Custom Step & Repeat
HOW IT WORKS
Strategy Sessions are broken up into two different sessions. Each session can last anywhere from 1-3 hours.
These sessions are held via video chat, telephone or in-person.
After the 1st Strategy Session our Executive Team will be equipped with enough information to provide a custom quote/proposal based on your unique needs and budget.
Once you decide on the direction you want to go in next and select a service, your strategy session payment will be applied (deducted) to your final invoice.
The 2nd session is primarily needed for follow-up/follow through with the notes taken from the 1st session.